– Today we make Jenga nasty. – Let’s talk about that. (fun theme music) (fire blazing) Good Mythical Morning. – Listen young millennials and
you shall hear of a time when the internet had not yet appeared. It was a time when, for
entertainment purposes, we would play out of doors. Unless of course we were some
of those who were allergic to all things out of doors and
then we would play in of doors. And when in of doors we would play Jenga. – That’s right. Today we are bringing back
Jenga in a very big way. There are some Jenga challenges
already out there on YouTube but we gon’ mix things up a
little bit and add some food. It’s time for This Isn’t
Boy Meets World, There Is No Topanga, We’ve Got Some
Weird Food And We’re Playing Some Jenga. – Looky here, we have a custom
made, color coded Jenga tower and each color corresponds to
the same colored bucket which has a food item within it. Whenever you remove a piece
you have to eat something from that colored bucket. The loser is the person who
of course topples the tower. They have to eat a smoothie
of everything in all of their buckets and it ain’t gonna be nice. – Okay, and the foods go from good to bad. In my blue bucket I
have something I really like, Little Smokies. – Mm, in my blue bucket I
have Frosted Mini Wheats. – In my green bucket I have,
what, is that a cherry? – [Stevie] They’re umeboshi plums. – Oh, I don’t like those. (crew laughs) – It’s just sour. – Those really sour
plums, I don’t like ’em. – Well, actually, I
have seaweed in mine, I don’t like seaweed. – Oh, that’s a personal problem. In my yellow bucket I have
Oreos but it looks like there’s something else inside of them. What is that? – [Stevie] That’s cat food. – Oh, gosh. Cat food filled Oreos.
– It gets to cat food by bucket three? – [Rhett] (groaning) Oh. – Then what’s in my Twinkies
that are in my yellow bucket? – [Stevie] That would be marmite. – Oh.
(laughs) – You wanna trade? (laughs) – Yeah, I like cat food. – In my orange bucket I have– – [Stevie] Those are
pig anus cupcakes iced with caviar spread. – Pain-us cakes? (crew laughs) (laughs) Good luck with that, brother. I have almond encrusted butter balls. – [Stevie] Those are raw
oysters wrapped in blue cheese. – I really wanna trade with you man. – You get the raw deal. – I have pig anus. – What’s in your red one? – Is that freakin’ cubed blood? – [Stevie] Yep. – Oh, gosh. – And I have what looks to
be shriveled up witch hands. (crew laughs) – [Stevie] Those are spiders. – Oh, okay.
– Big spiders. – Well, I don’t wanna trade. – And there’s a mystery bucket
that obviously is a mystery. – Will remain a mystery. – Let’s get started so that we can
– Okay. – Get this over with. – I went first in the wedgie
game so why don’t you do the honors and go first, Link. And we’re playing a slightly
relaxed version of Jenga, you Jenga experts out there. – We’re allowing for poking of things and we’re also allowing of removing with two hands. Not just one. But you’re kinda massaging it. (crew laughs) – Oh, there we go. Green is, okay, well. I’m gonna go with this is–
– Yeah. Your strategy’s interesting. – So there we go. – Okay. – Put it up.
– Link, put it on top. – Oh, it goes on top, yeah. (crew laughs)
– We are playing by that rule. – Alright, and then I’m gonna eat… Oh, my goodness. Oh. – It’s not that bad, come on man. – It’s horrible. Have your go. – I love Little Smokies. (gags) Looking for the smoky. Oh, there’s a smoky. There’s a smoky, oh. Okay. – Oh, you can’t hold the whole
thing while you stack it. – Well, I did. (crew laughs) I just wanted a smoky, man. Let a man have a little
alone time with a smoky. – I’m just going for blues now too. Mini wheat. Red, oh, I’m not taking that red out. Homie don’t play that. (crew laughs) What is this I’m, okay. Oyster ball.
– What is this? I’m nervous, man. – (sighing) Ah. Ah. Put this up here. And usually this is the point
where you’re relieved except now I have to eat a huge oyster ball. – You’ll love it. It’s like a cheese ball. Like Christmas time. (gags) (crew laughs) Oh, come on now. It’s like Christmas
time at Mama Di’s house. – Go ahead. Oh.
– We really need to be getting something… (gags) Oh. From the middle. – [Stevie] Oh. – [Link] Ah. – Oh. (crew laughs) – What color is that? – It’s red. – (laughs) Yeah, go for it. – Oh, gosh.
– Wants to come out. – [Rhett] So early. – Oh, be careful. Oh, goodness. Ooo, look at that. It’s like pulling out a drawer from a safe deposit box.
– It’s like I’m dealing with C4. Feel like Macgyver. That’s good, that’s good. What’s not good is what
it’s about to happen. – What it’s about to happen. That’s small, you can just swallow that. – You don’t understand
how much I hate this. – I could understand, yeah,
’cause I also hate it. – I hate this kinda thing! I hate blood! (gags) (laughs)
– Take a knee. You’re on the front row
of the school picture now. I gotta get a blue out. – Ah, I got it down. – [Link] Ooo, she’s tight. (crew laughs) Green one. Oh, my goodness. – Oh, I see a little peekin’! – (laughs) Yeah that red one’s
peekin’ but he wants to go back into hiding.
– No, no he doesn’t. He wants to come out, man. Be careful, be careful.
– Oh, my goodness. Oh. Woo.
– Whoa. – Put this here. Oh!
(laughs) – Oh, my. Oh, that’s close. Okay. – [Link] Man, now I gotta eat a dagum spider.
– Oh. – Ah! You know what, this is
just a hairy potato chip. – Yeah, it’s nothing to it, man. I just got blood down. It was nothing.
– Ha-pa pa pa pa pa pa pa pa pa pa pa pa pop into my mouth and then I chew it – Yeah.
– Then I swallow – Yeah.
– Then I forget it ever happened
– Yeah. – Let’s do it
– Yeah. – Let’s do it.
– Yeah. (crunching)
Chew. Chew it.
– [Crew] Oh. – Chew it. Chew it. Yeah, chew it.
(gags) Now chew it. Chew it, chew it. Swallow, swallow, swallow. – Just need some water. – I can smell it from here. (gags) I can smell your mouth spider. – Oh, gosh, your go. – Okay. – Now you ’bout to topple this tower. – Why does this keep happening? Oh, of course I’m loose. I’m a mystery block. – [Link] Going for the mystery. – I just don’t wanna lose at this point. This is gonna help our cause
up here though, I believe. – Yeah, it might balance it out. Oh, daddy. (laughs) Fall. – Daddy’s home. (crew laughs) Okay, let’s see.
– Yeah but what’s in your mystery bucket? – [Rhett] Oh, it’s just dates. – [Stevie] Those are
Little Smokies in glue. (laughs) – Oh, that’s not too bad. (crew laughs) – But you gotta really slather the glue. That way that Little Smoky never leaves your digestive tract. – [Rhett] Okay. – Do it for Elmer. (crew laughs) I wouldn’t get close to that tower. – The smoky part is good. The gluey part is unpleasant. My fingers are gonna get stuck together. Mm. – Alright, I found this
yellow one’s loose here. – Nice work, Link. Man. Oh. – Oh, man. – Marmite Twinkie. – Now this stuff is salty. – [Stevie] You just
have to take a big bite. – Oh! – Good, huh? – Like a rotten Twinkie. Oh. Not as bad as a spider though. – [Rhett] This is next
level stuff here, man. – Here’s a mystery right there. It’s no longer a mystery. You wanna eat some more glue? – [Rhett] Oh, (laughs) oh ho ho. Oh, I found a loosy goosy. – There she is. – Okay, this is low so this is… (tense music) Oh, yeah.
– Oh, halfway there. But where you gon’ put it? – Okay, well I since I took
– You basically just need to – One off of that side.
– Guess. – I have to put it on this side. (tense music) (panting) – Dang it. – Okay and I get to eat pig anus. (crew laughs) Pig anus donuts you said? – [Stevie] Cupcake. – Cupcake? – Oh, my goodness, gross! ♫ Chomp, chomp, chomp. ♫ Swallow, swallow, swallow. ♫ Forget what you’re eatin’ ♫ Even though it’s the anus of a pig Boy, that pig been squatin’
in the stye over some caviar. Are you gonna swallow it today? – Okay, I’m gonna get it down,
it’s just gonna take a while. Why don’t you go. – Now, if I’m to balance this
one with the blue, boy that would be nice. Oh, yeah!
– Oh. – Frosted Mini! (tense music) Frosted Mini Wheat don’t wanna play. Woo! Woop, whoa.
– Oh, my. – Here we go. ♫ Here we go Mini Wheats ♫ Here we go Hoo, hoo! (laughs) (crew laughs) ♫ Got the move like Jagger ♫ I got the – Oh, this is so precarious at this point. Oh, but look, I got a real loose one. – [Link] We pickin’ it up now. Pickin’ up the pace.
– I gotta eat some more of that freakin’ blood. – Gotta eat more blood.
(tense music) Dang. – Oh, gosh.
– See, you got the advantage of laying down the first one. You eatin’ more blood, you’re
not even thinkin’ about it. Pig blood and pig anus.
(gags) There you go, yeah! – My body doesn’t want this. – Man, once I got a taste
of that Mini Wheat I gotta do that again. – [Stevie] No. – Whoops. (crew laughs) I’m not falling for that one, Jenga. (gags) (crew laughs) Ooo, man. I mean, I could eat some
more marmite if I had to. – Oh, gosh. Oh, gosh. This is gonna be a feat
if you get this out. Oh, oh.
(tense music) I think you can do it. I think it technically is
balanced if you can slide it out. Oh, gosh. Oh, gosh. Oh, now the hard part is
getting it on there on which side you pick. It doesn’t matter really. I mean it does. – Well, maybe it won’t know. Maybe this won’t know
that this is up there. – That’s how physics works. If you can successfully get
this on here I think you’re almost guaranteed a win. (tense music) – Light as a feather. – Oh! (crew laughs) – [Crew Member] What? What? – Shh. Shh. It’s officially your go now. – You didn’t do yourself
any favors, there’s a gap over here. – Move your finger and your face back. It’s officially your turn. I’ll gladly eat this. – There’s no way. I’m afraid if I touch
anything it’s gonna fall. (grunts) And it definitely can’t be on that side. It’s gotta be on the side
that just relieved the pressure, you know? There’s gotta be some
pressure relief on this side. There’s nothing loose. I’m gonna have to man handle something. – Man handle something. (tense music) (laughs) – Okay, what do I do now? (crew laughs) Oh, gosh. (tense music) Oh. Oh, baby. – [Crew] Oh! – Woo! – Oh. – Hey man, you knocked
over my Mini Wheats. – Oh, dang it! – Great game though. Alright, we gotta smoothie
all this up for you. – Thanks for liking,
commenting and subscribing. – You know what time it is. – Hi, I’m Cara from Buenos
Aires, Argentina and it’s time to spin the Wheel of Mythicality. – That Jenga tower wasn’t
exactly 10 feet tall but that does happen to be the name of
Mike and Alex’s new show and there’s a new episode that
you can go watch right now on YouTube.com/ThisIsMythical. – And click through to Good Mythical More. We’re gonna find out what’s
in my mystery bucket, Rhett’s gonna eat everything in his
and, boy, we’re gonna have a good old time. So click through, you don’t wanna miss it. – Let’s Get Textual. This is when we ask you to
text something to a friend or relative and then wait for their response. We want you to text, “Hey, do
you happen to have a terrarium “that could fit a family of rats?” (laughs) – Screenshot the response. – And post it with
hashtag Let’s Get Textual. Click on the left to watch
our show after the show, Good Mythical More. – [Link] Click on the right
to watch another episode of Good Mythical Morning. – [Rhett] And make sure to
check out our new channel, This Is Mythical, by clicking
the video at the bottom. – [Link] Thanks for
being your mythical best.